http://www.playlist.com


Wednesday 23 April 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED BY CAROL

So now I need to tell you 7 things about myself:
1) I moved from Nottingham to Tamworth and a much slower pace of life
2) I Have 2 boys and 2 girls and 2 step-sons who are always on the go.
3) I am into crafting in a big way, started out making cards, then keepsakes and now more importantly ATC's.
4) I love family camping holidays around Wales and Scarborough.
5) I have an old mongrel dog called Jasper, a lionhead rabbit called Rockette and a cat (when she deigns to come and see us) called Jerry.
6) Living near a canal we spend much time walking along it, watching the boats and checking out the wildlife as my youngest two children are into birds in a big way, it takes a long time cos I walk slower than the kids do.
7) I love all sorts of music, but mainly 80's, Direstraits, Pink Floyd, Ramstein and Bruce Springsteen, of which my MP4 is full of and goes everywhere with me.
7

No comments: